What is the RCI® Exchange program?
RCI is a timeshare company exchange brokerage and our trusted partner. By signing up for RCI membership, a vacation owner within a timeshare company’s network of resorts can exchange his or her points through RCI for stays at out-of-network resorts worldwide. RCI’s network includes over 7,000 resorts and offers a wide range of choice in vacation destinations.
How does the RCI Exchange process work?
The exchange process on RCI is simple.
- As a timeshare owner, register for an account on RCI’s website.
- RCI offers two exchange programs, one for a points-based ownership, and a second for fixed week ownership.
- Search for an exchange vacation and book your reservation. Within a flexible Points system of membership like Bluegreen Vacation Points, you would exchange those points to book the reservation. Owners with a 7-night fixed ownership program would exchange a weekly stay for a stay of equal length.
- You’ll receive a discounted exchange fee by booking online.
- You may book a full week stay up to two years in advance of check-in.
- Cruise vacations are also available within the RCI exchange system.
Refer to RCI’s Frequently Asked Questions for Bluegreen Owners for more information.
Learn more about how to leverage RCI to use your points by going on a fun Bluegreen escape.