What you'll love about The Club at Big Bear Village
The Club at Big Bear Village in the San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California is idyllic, remote and replete with exciting alpine adventures. Enjoy everything this outdoor paradise has to offer on your next Bluegreen vacation to Big Bear Lake. Experience the best of rustic elegance during your stay in a spacious 2-bedroom suite or 3- or 4-bedroom Presidential suite designed to pamper from 6 to 10 guests in luxurious comfort and style. Suite features include full designer kitchens and baths, oversized tubs, master bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, fireplaces, washer/dryers, balconies and more.
If you like to stay active, this beautiful destination is for you. Take a big deep breath of fresh mountain air and get ready to play. From water skiing, wakeboarding, ziplining and pontoon boat rentals to snow skiing, horseback riding, kayaking and guided helicopter tours, you’ll never be at a loss for things to do.
Back at the resort, fire up the grill on your balcony or prepare a home-cooked meal in your designer kitchen. Unwind with a relaxing soak in your oversized tub, then kick back with your family in front of the large flat-screen TV with a movie, or just enjoy a cozy evening by the fireplace. And don't miss out on the great resort amenities, including a seasonal outdoor pool, private fitness center, and billiards room.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Children's Pool
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- BBQ Grills
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Big Bear Lake
- Biking and Hiking
- Boat Rentals
- Water Skiing
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. PT
- 10 a.m. PT
- Office hours:
- 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Late check-in procedures:
- Call (909) 878-2700 for after hours check-in assistance.
- Nearest airport:
- Los Angeles/Ontario Airport (ONT) Ontario, CA
- Miles to resort:
- Approximately 64.5
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- Guests must leave the property to smoke. Subject to $300 fine
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Parking at resort units is limited. 2 bedroom units with garages will accommodate compact vehicles. Auxiliary parking is available for larger vehicles. The resort cannot accommodate RVs or trailers.
- Day Use:
- Day use is unavailable at this time.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.