What you'll love about The Breakers Resort
Situated on the beautiful sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound is The Breakers Resort, one of two Bluegreen Vacations resorts in Dennis Port, Massachusetts. Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom units welcome you to relax and unwind in this cozy beachside community. Make yourself at home by starting the morning with a freshly-brewed cup of coffee from your in-room coffee maker. Take in the beauty of our private sparkling beach then head out for a fun-filled day. If golf is your game, tee it up and swing your way around the Cape. After you sign the scorecard, head back to the resort and fire up the grill and BBQ for the family. The kids will appreciate the playground nearby and everyone will look forward to making a splash in the on site outdoor heated pools.
Like to stay active? Hop on a bike and pedal down 26 miles of bicycle trails. If you fancy yourself an angler, the area is home to some incredible sport fishing opportunities. Whale watching is also popular so be sure to bring your camera for pictures of these majestic mammals. Explore 80 acres of conservation land as you learn about Cape Cod's flora, fauna and wildlife at Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. Come spring, the Cape Cod Baseball League starts warming up and you're invited to catch the action. Of course shopping is always in season, and there are plenty of outlets to keep the bargain hunters happy.
The Cape Cod area is home to an interesting assortment of breweries so be sure to pay them a visit and sample some of the local flavors. And nothing goes better with a cold brew than live entertainment—with plenty of venues and performances around town, you'll never be at a loss for things to do when you vacation at The Breakers Resort.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Security
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Biking Trails
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Historic Sites
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- The Soundings front desk: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Check-in procedures:
- Check in and check out occurs at The Soundings.
For late check-in, contact the Soundings Resort Security: 508-280-0984
- Nearest airport:
- Boston Logan Airport, Boston, Massachusetts (BOS)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside. Subject to $300 fine
- No charge for on-site parking - one car per unit permitted. This is strictly enforced. For additional vehicles, guests must use municipal parking, which may have a cost associated.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Other notes:
- The outdoor swimming pools are seasonal and usually close mid-September with a reopen in mid-May. Guests may utilize the indoor pool and outdoor hot tub at The Soundings Seaside Resort located next door. Resort does not have an elevator. Steep stairs to second floor.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.