What you'll love about Bluegreen Club 36™
Viva Las Vegas!
With sparkling casinos, glamorous shows, exciting attractions, pulsating nightclubs, world-class restaurants and more along the famous Vegas Strip, this 24/7 entertainment mecca located in the Mojave Desert will leave you breathless. When you need a break from the action, retreat to Bluegreen Club 36™ and enjoy the peace and privacy of an elegant 1- or 2-bedroom villa with all of the conveniences of home. And here in the haven of high-rollers, Bluegreen offers a plush Presidential Suite, with even more space and more over-the-top elegance, including a theater and game room!At Bluegreen Club 36, it’s all about latitude and attitude. This desert oasis is located at latitude 36 degrees north (hence its name) and just a few blocks off the magnificent Vegas Strip near the MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Luxor and Excalibur. The resort’s design and décor were inspired by the age of Parisian Art Deco. From the outside in, fun and funky colors and style reflect a functional, lavish and ultra-modern spirit. Relax by the covered pool, or sunbathe on the outdoor deck.
An added bonus is the adjacent retail center filled with popular restaurants, stores and more for even greater convenience for you.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Business Center/Fax
- Fitness Room
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- On-Site Security
- Business Center/Fax
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Casino & Gaming
- Dining & Shopping
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Entertainment Shows
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead Water Sports
- The Vegas Strip
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. PT
- 10 a.m. PT
- Office hours:
- 24 hours
- Nearest airport:
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet Policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- On site, one vehicle per villa. For oversize vehicles, please contact the resort for information on Las Vegas area accommodations.
- Shuttle Service:
- Shuttle will depart every 30 minutes from 10 am to 11 pm and will stop only at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino. Pick up at Planet Hollywood will be based on seating availability. ADA shuttle requests must be scheduled at least 2 hours in advance at the Front Desk. There will be no shuttle runs at 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 7:00 pm, and 7:30 pm.
Additional local transportation resources to the Las Vegas Strip:
Monorail: Closest pickup is at MGM Grand Resort Casino with stops at major Casino Resorts. All Day Passes Available for a fee.
Taxi and Rental Car: options available.
See resort concierge for more information for these and other options.
- Day use policy:
- Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- 09/25-09/29/2023 the indoor pool will be closed for repairs, access to Tropicana Las Vegas indoor pool available.
Through 10/31/2023, the Sun Deck is closed, undergoing renovation . Please expect construction noise. From 12/15/2023 - 03/31/2024, necessary major construction improvements and renovations is occuring to unit interiors and exteriors. Please expect accompanying noise.
- Other notes:
- Valid government-issued ID (driver's license, passport) required at check in.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.