What you'll love about Casa Del Mar Beach Resort in Ormond Beach, Florida
Ormond Beach was once a mecca for American royalty, including the Astors, Vanderbilts, Fords, and Rockefellers. Today, millions of vacationers flock to its shimmering beaches and exciting attractions in nearby Daytona Beach. Experience the fun and sun at Casa Del Mar Beach Resort where you'll find the ideal accommodations to enhance your stay, from oceanfront studios perfect for couples to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom villas featuring full kitchens and baths, washers and dryers, balconies or porches and lots of room for bigger families. Most villas are oceanfront, with pleasant yellow walls, plantation shutters and tropical, colorful décor. Fall asleep to the soothing sound of waves and wake to the sun peeking through your balcony window.
Just steps from the ocean, the resort has the street presence of a fine hotel, but inside the atmosphere is far from pretentious. The staff is warm and friendly, going out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home. Take a leisurely stroll down the beach, feel the sand between your toes, soak up some sun, or swim in the surf in the waves of the Atlantic. Practice your freestyle in the beachfront Olympic-sized pool, or soak your cares away in the outdoor hot tub. Before dinner, enjoy a cold drink at the bar and lounge overlooking the pool and ocean, then head down to the pool deck to grill up some hot food.
When the kids aren’t frolicking in the sand and surf, they can participate in the resort's activities program, hang out in the game room or head across the street for a game of mini-golf at Pirate’s Cove.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fitness Room
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Lobby Bar
- On-Site Security
- Snack Bar
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Daytona International Speedway
- LPGA International Golf Course
- Oceanwalk Daytona Beach
- Sunglow Fishing Pier
- Tomoka State Park
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- 6:30am - 11:00pm daily. See security after hours.
- Nearest airport:
- Daytona Beach International (DAB)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- On site, no charge, two vehicles per villa. No trailer, boat or RV parking available.
- Day use policy:
- Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- All amenities are currently closed.
- Other Notes:
- Please be advised that key access is required to enter the building from the parking garage. Please check in at the main front desk prior to parking in the garage.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.