What you'll love about Resort Sixty-Six
This cozy beach hideaway will embrace and welcome you with its casual elegance and intimate charm. Choose from an intimate studio for two or a larger 1-bedroom or 1-bedroom beachfront that can sleep up to 4 guests. Suite amenities include full kitchens and baths, separate dining and living areas and balconies or porches. Some rooms overlook a quaint courtyard lush with palms, hibiscus and native grasses, while beachfront villas have a private screened-in porch that offers a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
At Resort Sixty-Six, the day begins and ends on the beach. Wake up with a leisurely stroll on the sun-kissed beaches. Start a shell collection with the assortment of shells left behind by the surf. Indulge in a good book with the waves lapping at your feet or bask in the warm Florida sun by our secluded beachside pool and hot tub.
Grill your own outdoor feast in the courtyard, or for a taste of fine dining, visit the Beach Bistro, an award-winning, five-star restaurant. This cozy beachfront establishment serves exceptional continental cuisine and offers an array of top-shelf wines. From succulent seafood to delectable desserts, you will savor every bite.After a romantic dinner at the bistro, keep the mood going with a moonlight walk on the beach.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Anna Maria Island
- Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
- Powdery White Sand Beaches
- Ringling Bros. Museum
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- Owners: 18; Renters: 23; Exchange guests: 23
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- Sun. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Please call 941-221-2771 (Security from 6pm-6am)
- Late check-in procedures:
- Call the resort during business hours for the lock box code.
- Nearest airport:
- Tampa International (TPA) or Sarasota-Bradenton International (SRQ)
- Miles to resort:
- TPA - 53; SRQ - 21
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Other notes:
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in all villas, lobby and pool area. Resort does not have an elevator.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.