What you'll love about Hotel Blake
Situated in downtown Chicago’s urban Printer's Row district, Hotel Blake offers a relaxing retreat and easy access to everything the city has to offer. Experience the height of modern comfort and understated sophistication as you relax in a spacious one bedroom suite, standard double queen or king suite complete with soaring ceilings, exquisite bathrooms and stunning city views. Need to get some work done while on vacation? Take advantage of the 24-hour Business Center. Stay energized in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center and indulge in a soothing massage from the In-Room Spa Service.
With many of Chicago's attractions within walking distance, there are plenty of fun things to see and do. Step into the past and explore permanent and rotating exhibits of art, historical objects and artifacts at the incredible Chicago History Museum. Visit the Skydeck at the top of the Willis Tower, Chicago's tallest building (formerly the Sears Tower), and take in breathtaking views of the city. Or visit the State Street Shopping District, alive with motion and bustling energy, and plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment possibilities. And don’t forget to visit Millennium Park, home to the famous Cloud Gate, unofficially dubbed “The Bean.”
Note: Accommodations subject to availability.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Business Center/Fax
- Internet Access
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Architectural Boat Tour
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck at Willis Tower
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 3 p.m. CT
- 12 p.m. CT
- Office hours:
- 24 hours
- Nearest airport:
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- Valet available at $55/night ($50 for owners) includes unlimited in & out privileges. There are no complimentary parking options at Hotel Blake or in downtown Chicago. Valet services are available at the front of Hotel Blake in the loading area. Oversized vehicles, including trucks and some SUVs, may not be accommodated. Contact the resort for questions or other downtown parking options.
- Hotel Blake is undergoing routine structural inspection and repair work over the next several weeks. Guest can expect intermittent noise from 8am to 3pm as crews work.
- Other notes:
- Daily housekeeping service at no additional cost; rooms are serviced between 8 am and 4 pm Monday through Saturday, and 9 am and 5 pm on Sunday.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.