What you'll love about The Marquee
Tall, elegant and stylish, The Marquee* resort rises 17 stories above the vibrant streets of New Orleans, offering impressive views of the Crescent City. Featuring innovative décor that reflects its location in the heart of New Orleans’ historic theater district, The Marquee is grabbing the limelight with an eclectic combination of well-appointed comfort and style and is Bluegreen’s second resort here, offering guests even more options for a vacation in The Big Easy. Enter the lobby elevators then exit onto theatre aisles where portraits beckon you to take a closer look. Over 90+ spacious villas will feature one, two- and three-bedroom suites with décor selected for classic lines. Exquisite counters offset wood tone flooring, and open floor plans are highlighted by modern touches in furnishings and lighting fixtures. Be sure to download the augmented reality app to bring Storyville characters to life on the headboard in your Master Suite.
Ascend to the rooftop where you can lounge high above the vibrant streets below. Take a quick dip to cool off in the modest rooftop pool, or enjoy the warmth around the rooftop firepit at night. Head downstairs to the second floor fitness center for an invigorating workout on state-of-the art equipment. There’s also a Speakeasy Owner's Lounge and backstage courtyard for jam sessions played with guitars provided in every villa.
The Marquee also puts guests in the midst of amazing dining venues, with choices ranging from seafood to traditional Creole fare. Stroll the theater district and nearby French Quarter and sample delicacies and hearty dishes influenced by the mélange of cultures that makes The Big Easy one of the most popular vacation destinations in the South.
*SUBJECT TO MEETING APPLICABLE REGULATORY AND DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICABLE LICENSING AND REGULATORY APPROVALS. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Fitness Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Aquarium of the Americas
- Art, History and Voodoo Museums
- Cajun Cuisine
- Cemetery Tours
- French Quarter/Bourbon Street/Jackson Square
- Jazz History Walking Tours
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Mardi Gras
- Music Festivals
- Riverboat Cruises
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. CT
- 10 a.m. CT
- Office hours:
- 24 hours
- Nearest airport:
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (MSY)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking garage available on-site. Clearance for the parking structure is 6'8" (six feet eight inches). 2nd vehicle is subject to a nightly fee of $35 plus taxes for parking. No over-size vehicles or trailers permitted.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. Cash is not accepted. In addition to room taxes, there is a $1 per night fee on Bonus Time reservations for city/state accommodations tax that will be added to your final bill.
- Day Use:
- Day use is unavailable at this time.
- During the month of February, there are Mardi Gras parades scheduled. There may be times where vehicle access to the property is limited.
The parade schedule and routes can be found www.mardigrasneworleans.com/parades or contact front desk
- Other notes:
- Guests can expect to hear street noise. We do provide white noise machines and ear plugs. (Subject to availability)
Garage entrance on south side of Elk Place, directly past the lobby awning. Stop for the security guard to provide access
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.