What you'll love about The Soundings Seaside Resort
Take full advantage of the central location and breathtaking beauty of Nantucket Sound when you stay at The Soundings Seaside Resort. With over 100 nicely-appointed rooms situated next to 365 feet of private beach, it's a great place to base yourself from to experience all that Cape Cod has to offer you and your family. Choose from a cozy studio stay, 1-bedroom standard or Presidential suite, or a 2-bedroom suite with one or two full baths. All units feature fireplaces, while many of the suites offer sweeping views of Nantucket Sound. Almost all suites feature balconies/porches and refrigerators.
Take a stroll or find the perfect spot to sunbathe on the resort's private stretch of beach. Enjoy a refreshing summertime swim in the outdoor pool, or take a dip in the indoor pool in chillier months. Spend the day exploring, then return to relax and unwind in the resort's hot tub. The resort property offers a variety of amenities, including an oceanfront outdoor pool and a private stretch of beach.
Dennis Port is centrally located about mid-Cape, which makes it the ideal place to launch out from on a tour of this beautiful and historic peninsula. From Plymouth Plantation on the mainland where the Pilgrims first settled, to the easternmost tip of the cape where you can catch a whale-watching tour from Provincetown, Cape Cod is filled with attractions and experiences that are sure to make it a vacation favorite for you and your family.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Biking Trails
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Whale Watching
- Nantucket/Martha’s Vineyard
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Late check-in procedures:
- Contact Security at 508-280-0984
- Nearest airport:
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside. Subject to $300 fine.
- No charge for on-site parking - one car per unit permitted. This is strictly enforced. For additional vehicles, guests must use municipal parking, which may have a cost associated.
- Day use policy:
- Day use is unavailable at this time.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Other notes:
- Resort has an outdoor heated pool and heated spa for guest use. Please note, the outdoor swimming pool is seasonal and usually closes mid-September with a reopen in mid-May. Guests may utilize the indoor pool and outdoor hot tub year-round.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.