What you'll love about Harbour Lights™
Situated along the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach just minutes from the surf, Harbour Lights™ is the perfect place to base yourself from as you explore everything this seaside destination has to offer. One- and two-bedroom suites and villas are perfect for family stays at this resort, where colorful pastel buildings, nautical villa décor and a wrap-around porch at the clubhouse exude a beachy, low-country charm.
There’s plenty to do at Harbour Lights without even venturing to the nearby Grand Strand–the local term for the 60+ miles of beach that stretch from Myrtle Beach almost to Charleston. Bike or walk along picturesque winding pathways, past lakes where anglers can cast a line. Grab a float and work on your tan as you passively glide along on the resort's lazy river. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the infinity-edge pool, and grab a refreshment at the poolside snack bar afterwards, or enjoy a soothing hot tub soak. There are even mushroom fountains and a kiddie pool just for the kids to enjoy! The resort also has an activities program for kids that will help keep them entertained, too.
Myrtle Beach is a year-round vacationer's paradise, where a range of family-fun attractions, rides, water parks, speedways, championship golf courses, outlet malls, theaters, entertainment and dining have made it a favorite for generations of vacationers.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Children's Pool
- Fire Pit
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Kid's Activities
- Laundry Facilities
- Lazy River
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Accessible
- World Class Golf Courses
- Broadway at the Beach
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
- Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- March - September: 24 hours
October - February: Mon. - Sun. 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Late check-in procedures:
- Security guard located at the front gate to handle telephone calls and late arrivals.
- Nearest airport:
- Myrtle Beach International (MYR)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Other notes:
There are a limited number of buildings that have elevators. Most resort units will require at least one flight of stairs to access. Rooms that are wheelchair accessible are limited. You must be booked into an ADA unit in order to receive one upon check-in.
Knot’s Bar & Grill open during Summer Season.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to a $300 fee
- Parking on site, no charge, one primary pass and one secondary/visitors pass per reservation. For more information, please click here.
- Day use policy:
- Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Building 13 is undergoing a roofing project from 11/01-11/08/2023 from 9am-6pm daily.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.