What you'll love about Horizons at 77th
Located along the beautiful South Carolina coastline, Myrtle Beach is always a popular family vacation destination. And right in the heart of this amazing seaside town nestled quietly in an upscale neighborhood is Horizons at 77th resort—a relaxing retreat with spectacular ocean views just steps away from the beach. Spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites feature well-equipped kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, plus full baths, separate living and dining areas and lots of room for your family to spread out and feel right at home. Step out onto your own balcony and enjoy breathtaking sunsets and sunrises. Additional vacation-enhancing resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a relaxing lazy river and a quiet rooftop sundeck.
Myrtle Beach is filled with numerous ocean-side attractions and hidden gems like Broadway at the Beach—a dazzling, 350-acre complex with entertainment options for the entire family. Dive right in Ripley’s® Aquarium or experience all the amusement rides, thrills and chills of yesteryear at Pavilion Nostalgic Park. Head to North Myrtle Beach and spend the day exploring Barefoot Landing, an entertainment and shopping complex that even features a wildlife habitat for big cats and other endangered animals! And don't miss out on Myrtle Beach's delectable dining options–from fresh tasty seafood to juicy steaks to authentic Lowcountry cuisine, there are also great dining experiences waiting for you here.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Cable TV
- Laundry Facilities
- World Class Golf Courses
- Broadway at the Beach
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
- Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Guest Services:
- 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily
- Nearest airport:
- Myrtle Beach International (MYR)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, on balconies, or common areas and pool areas, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine.
- Free onsite parking. Due to limited space in the parking garage, there is a limit of 2 vehicles per reservation. For more information, click here.
- Deposit required:
- Major credit card required at time of check in.
- Other notes:
- Many room layouts exist at the resort, please ensure proper headcount is placed on your reservation and notate any specifics in case we can accommodate.
The outdoor pools and hot tubs are on the 1st floor above the parking decks. Maximum water depth is 3 feet.
Our modest fitness center is equipped with treadmills, Nautilis machine, stationary bike, and free weights.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.