What you'll love about King 583
Sophisticated. Edgy. Exciting. Downtown Charleston is a modern mecca blending a chic, trendy, urban vibe with a dash of southern charm. And at the center of all the excitement—King 583.
This beautiful boutique property combines the best of contemporary and traditional elements, making it a sensational stay you won’t soon forget. It offers a range of well-appointed accommodations, from comfortable studios and 1-bedroom deluxe villas to spacious 2-bedroom Presidential Suites featuring sleek décor and furnishings, with tall windows providing plenty of natural light.
Best of all, King 583 is right in the heart of the city, along Upper King Street, making it within walking distance to cultural attractions enjoyed by day— and the hottest nightlife and entertainment venues, yours to explore when the sun goes down. You’ll find award-winning restaurants, trendy bars and taverns, and a fun, party atmosphere that’s utterly urban and urbane.
Local fare to try—shrimp and grits, she-crab soup, gumbo, South Carolina BBQ, crabs (garlic and fried), and oysters (all ways)—the list goes on when it comes this city’s celebrated, coastal, and soul food inspired cuisine.
Local drink faves to raise a glass (or two)—The Charleston, Planter’s Punch, The Charleston Fizz, and Sweet Tea Vodka.
Two other must-see districts along King Street to check out—Lower King Street Antiques District and Middle King Street Fashion District. Also of note are a number of regularly scheduled area events, including Charleston Fashion Week and the Food + Wine Festival.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Partial Kitchen
- Carriage Rides
- Downtown Charleston’s Lowcountry Restaurants
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Historic Charleston City Market
- Museum Mile
- Parks, Plantations and Gardens
- Rainbow Row
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily.
- Late check-in procedures:
- Call resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
- Nearest airport:
- Charleston International (CHS)
- Miles to resort:
- Pet Policy:
- No pets allowed. For more information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, subject to $300 fine.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Valet: $30/night for Owners and $40/night for Non-Owners (7am-11pm). One vehicle per resv. No trailers, RVs, motorcycles or oversized vehicles. No shuttle service available. For self-parking options and Special Needs guests, click here.
- Other Notes:
- There are no laundry facilities onsite or in units
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.