What you'll love about Shenandoah Crossing™
Located on over 1,000 acres of rolling hillside and lush pasture lands that encompass a scenic 60-acre lake, Shenandoah Crossing® is the perfect place to stay for those who love the outdoors. The resort combines an old country estate and horse farm with acres of wilderness in a pristine area that lies just beyond the Shenandoah Valley. Enjoy the rustic elegance of a 2- or 3-bedroom cabin or a 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom townhouse, featuring full kitchens and baths, fireplaces, master bedrooms, balconies and porches, and separate dining and living areas.
For a slightly more exotic, stay try a 1- or 2-bedroom luxury yurt stay. Furnishings include four-poster beds with plush linens, flat-screen TVs, elegant bathrooms and fully-equipped kitchens, all with central heat and air. Stay in an open-plan yurt with one bed and pullout couch or a 2-bedroom unit, plus pullout couch. Outside, you'll also enjoy a large wooden deck area with summer kitchen.
Shenandoah Crossing also features state-of-the-art RV sites with furnished patios and summer kitchens; some even offer personal hot tubs and stainless steel barbecue grills.
Depending on when you visit, there's a host of planned activities for all ages at Shenandoah Crossing. Past activities have included bonfires, haunted trail walks, storytelling and a variety of crafts. For a splashing good time, visit the resort's large pool and recreation area, complete with an expansive main pool, an activity pool, two hot tubs and an interactive spray ground for the kids.
The resort's general store carries everything you might need during your stay, plus an onsite deli for grabbing sandwiches on the go. Save a car ride and stay on campus for a delicious breakfast or dinner at Izac's tavern. And don't forget to head down to Sallie's Stables where you can schedule a trail ride, carriage rides and other equestrian activities.* A picturesque network of hiking and bridle trails are the perfect way to enjoy a family-fun exploration of the wilderness around the resort. Seasoned trail horses take you into the woods and across the historic fields. There are also plenty of arts and crafts for the whole family. Enjoy the arcade, fitness center, giant chessboard, horseshoe pits and equipment rental.
*ADVANCE RESERVATION REQUIRED FOR ALL EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES. AGE AND WEIGHT LIMITATIONS APPLY. PLEASE REFER TO THE EQUESTRIAN CENTER BROCHURE OR CALL 540.832.9571 FOR INFORMATION.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Children's Pool
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Horse Drawn Carriages
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Kid's Activities
- Laundry Facilities
- Movie Rentals
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Charlottesville Historic
- Downtown Mall
- Historic Montpelier Estate
- Luray Caverns
- Monticello Wine Trail
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
FLOOR PLANS - Dimensions and furnishings may vary
- Minimum age for check-in:
- 4 p.m. ET
- 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours:
- 24 hours
- Check-in procedures:
- Resort check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m.
Campsite check-in is at 2 p.m. and check-out is at 12 p.m.
- Nearest airport:
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO) or Richmond International (RIC)
- Miles to resort:
- CHO – 35 miles; RIC – 80 miles
- Pet policy:
- Allowed in RV Parks Only. Pets are not allowed in accommodations. For further information, please click here.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine.
- On site, no charge, One vehicle permitted per reservation. Parking spaces are not guaranteed. Auxiliary parking available near the Equestrian Center and Smoke House.
- Day-use policy:
- Day Use is permitted by Club owners and is based on availability. Register here.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization ($200 effective 6/12/23). Shenandoah Crossing is a cashless resort.
- In 2023, Cable service is undergoing an upgrade. Until resolved, TV reception for all 3br cabins and yurts will not be ideal. Guests are welcome to bring their home streaming devices for a better TV experience. | The indoor pool and hot tub are closed for renovation from 09/06/2023 - 10/01/2023. The outdoor pools will remain open.
- Other Notes:
- Golf carts are available for rental from bookwhen.com/shenandoahcrossings. Other golf carts not permitted. The Marina is seasonal, closing from October through April. Outdoor pools are seasonal but the indoor facilities at the Lodge are available year-round. Food and beverage located at the General Store. Izac's is a 24-hour social space and owner lounge. The General Store is closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- RV Campsites Type:
- Back-in and pull-through, folding camping trailers (pop-ups), truck campers, and Class B (van conversion types) are permitted.
- RV Campsites Pad Surface:
- RV Campsites Pad length/width:
- 55-70 feet long by 36 feet wide
- RV Campsites Hookups:
- Water, sewer, electric, cable
- RV Campsites amperage available:
- 50 for Deluxe and Elite, 100 for Presidential
- RV Campsites Site amenities:
- Fire ring, patio with grill and outdoor furnishings. Elite and Presidential sites have summer kitchens and each Presidential site has a private hot tub.
- RV Campsites Other notes:
- Shower/bath houses/laundry available on site.
Club Resorts are typically developed and/or managed by the Bluegreen family of companies. Each resort is held to the high Bluegreen standards for accommodations, amenities, service and hospitality.