Even the most seasoned traveler misses the comforts of home, but you won’t at a Bluegreen resort. Wake up in a spacious but cozy bedroom suite with your own full bathroom–the kids have one too, so no lines and no waiting. Smell the coffee brewing and bacon sizzling in your own kitchen. Sprawl out with the family in the living area and catch a flick on your flat screen TV. Put on a load of laundry in your own washer and dryer so you don’t have to do it back home. Step out on your balcony and survey the oversized resort pool you’ll be jumping into soon.
Unlike other resorts, Bluegreen resorts aren’t “out-of-the-box.” Each of our resorts is unique and designed to enhance your family’s vacation experience. Enjoy a stay at a historical inn like Bluegreen Club La Pension™ in New Orleans, or The Lodge Alley Inn™ in Charleston. A stay at The Fountains in Orlando is like a theme park visit in itself, with a 75,000 square foot pool that features twin water slides, interactive fountains and more. Built in the 19th century Adirondack hunting lodge style, Wilderness Club™ at Big Cedar accentuates the surrounding natural splendor of the Missouri Ozarks.
Comfort, Space and Amenities No Hotel Stay Can Match
Unlike a typical hotel room or even a large hotel suite, Bluegreen resort accommodations consistently deliver more square footage, more amenities and more opportunities to make your family feel right at home.
Bluegreen resorts offer a variety of accommodations to meet your family’s needs—from studios to 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites, grand Presidential suites with up to four bedrooms, and spacious townhomes.
Among our most popular accommodations are two-bedroom suites that include living rooms, full kitchens, balconies and more. They are the perfect size for most Bluegreen Vacations owner families.
Vacation-Enhancing Resort Improvements
At Bluegreen Vacations, we're continually striving to improve the ownership experience through added quality, convenience, value and comfort. One of the ways we achieve this is through periodic resort upgrades that enhance your vacation enjoyment. Villa renovations include updates with new furnishings, bedding, appliances and décor. Construction includes new or upgraded resort amenities and newly-built additional suites to meet growing owner demand.
- Bradenton Beach, Via Roma Beach Resort
- Daytona Beach, Daytona SeaBreeze™
- Daytona Beach, Dolphin Beach Club
- Daytona Beach, Fantasy Island Resort II
- Fort Myers Beach, Tropical Sands Resort
- Fort Myers Beach, Windward Passage Resort
- Fort Myers Beach, Mariner’s Boathouse & Beach Resort
- Delray Beach (Gulfstream), Gulfstream Manor
- Holmes Beach, Resort Sixty-Six
- Marathon, The Hammocks at Marathon™
- Orlando, The Fountains
- Orlando, Orlando’s Sunshine Resort™
- Ormond Beach, Casa Del Mar Beach Resort
- Ormond Beach, Outrigger Beach Club
- Panama City Beach, Landmark Holiday Beach Resort
- Panama City Beach, Ocean Towers Beach Club
- Panama City Beach, Panama City Resort & Club
- Sanibel Island, Surfrider Beach Club
- St. Augustine, Grande Villas at World Golf Village®
- St. Pete Beach, Bluegreen at TradeWinds
Surfside (Miami), Solara Surfside™